Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Disney World July 2008






This past July we went to Orlando for a Business conference and vacation. We went to Disney world. Part of the conference our kids went to "Camp Cardinal".

Camp Cardinal is put together by Cardinal Health, my wholesaler for work. They have kids split up into age groups and take them to area attractions. They were able to go to Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, Kennedy space center and many other things. They made friends from all across the country and had a great time. As a family we went to all the Disney parks. I even went for a ride at over 150 mph at the Rishard Petty race experiance. It was very exciting and I would do it again. We experienced the HUMIDITY, got to say "not a fan of that". It is green everywhere, and lots of water. I was a bit shocked at how dry we are here when we got home and were driving home.

We had a good time and the conference was pretty good as well. I won an iPod and a $2000 balance that I use at work.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey. I found your blog through Jacklin's blog. I love it when I get a glimpse into our friend's lives. As busy as everything gets, it's hard to keep up otherwise. Your family is growing up. Your trip looks like a blast. Great times.

The Jacklins said...

Looks like good times Jolleys!! Super cute pictures! We really do live in a desert!! And Tad's shorts are looking fine...he must have some top notch fashion consultants!! :)