Saturday, September 12, 2009

Please don's let us die!







Santaquin pole canyon September 12, 2009. Today is the first day of the Pine Hen Hunt. My Dad did not want to get up too early and go so I waited for Laura to wake up and took JoAnn, Laura and Zane, oh yea, and the dogs(Wisk and Sammy).
We took the Rhino and had a good ride. We found 4 horny toads, lots of rocky trails and no chickens. A few places the trail was a bit rough and Laura and Zane sat in the back repeating "Please don't let us die, please don't let us die" over and over and over and over again. When it was all over Laura did say it was fun. Zane liked the BB gun shooting and JoAnn and I liked the views from up on the top. We could see all of Utah Valley and even down to Mona on the South. I guess I need to do a few more adventurous things with them to toughen them up.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: